Designation: Financial Service Associate – Financial Services
Role/Functional Area: Sales/Business Development
Experience: 1 year – 2 years
Role and Responsibility:
- Business Targets: Achievement of business targets for all financial products as defined and agreed upon.
- Meet customers to sell all financial products o Meet & counsel Walk-in & DSA customers referred to him/her by HDFC Limited o Influence customers to buy FD who have no prior HDFC Deposit relationship.
- Ensure proper customer profiling on each call/customer visit, to identify and understand his/her needs and accordingly recommend investment and Insurance options.
- Obtain appropriate documents/information from the client and ensure the forms are duly completed before logging the sale.
- Communicate the necessary details to the customers for the products being bought by them.
- Ensure the sale is completed through/in line with the defined sales process.
- Maintain product mix across types of loans/value of loans (Eqt., Housing, etc.) and appropriate open market share for all products (PAR / ULIP / Non-Par).
- Coordinate all claims processing (with the help of TM/ ASM/ Coordinators / SM representatives).
- Closely monitor the HL data of the HL executives mapped to maximize the business opportunities.
- Ensure maximum joint calls with each HL executive are mapped.
- Ensure that all reports are created and maintained in a timely manner (DSR, Sales Dairy, etc.)
- Ensure that all documents are properly scanned and there are no mistakes while lead updating in the system.
- Be completely aware of the products being offered by the company and understand competition offering to be able to handle customer objections.
- Be updated with the latest product features
Account Management & Servicing:
- Manage and service the existing customer portfolio.
- Coordinate with the TM / Coordinator / SM for post-sales service requests from the customers (claims, endorsements, policy copy, etc.)
- Timely sharing of updated reports with the customers on products being bought by them.
- Coordinate with the customers at the time of renewals.
Certification and regulatory compliance:
- Be compliant towards the selling of various products by undergoing the training and certification for IRDA, AMFI, etc. towards the selling of insurance and any other products. The FSA has to be conscious and vigilant toward the declaration of customer information.