Copy Right 2023 | TMI Group | All Rights Reserved
Job role entails providing best in-class customer service to become their banking partner of choice through efficient and cost-effective customer engagement. The role bearer would be responsible for providing customer service, cross-sell and deepening of accounts for a designated branch. The role bearer is responsible for forging effective relationships with customers and ensuring quality customer service is delivered consistently, contributing to achieving larger branch banking
Roles & Responsibilities
Key / Primary Responsibilities of the Role - List the primary deliverables
"- Giving the client need based product solutions and, in the process, aligning client requirements with business specifics
- Assessing customer propensity and ensuring higher product penetration per relationship
- Referencing for more business from existing customers
- Handle customer queries and complaints
- Ensuring adherence to banking regulation & policies pertaining to Anti Money laundering, know your customer (KYC), Data & Information security etc.
- Assist in closure of all observations on audit report"
Secondary Responsibilities - List the deliverables other than primary, but essential for the role
- Perform audit and ensure compliance to internal and external regulations and guidelines
Key Success Metrics
Share of customer wallet, Product Cross Sell targets