Copy Right 2022 | TMI Group | All Rights Reserved
Roles & Responsibilities Key / Primary Responsibilities of the Role - List the primary deliverables -• Conducting Credit Appraisal required for the loan to avoid Business Risk as per norms
• Maintaining Credit TAT to ensure the growth of business
• Delinquency management - Conducting Personal Visits to customers and doing root cause analysis of such cases.
• Conducting Random Visits in order to cross check the authenticity of the Contact point verifications.
• To manage post disbursement documents and partly disbursed cases.
• Maintaining credit MIS and various management reporting as required
• Manage Audit compliance for the branch and support in other operational activities Secondary Responsibilities - List the deliverables other than primary, but essential for the role - Monitor and review the performance of the retail credit portfolio on a regular basis, providing recommendations for adjustment where necessary. Contribute to portfolio management programs i.e. limit increases, loan postponements etc.
'-Recommend process changes in order to improve service efficiency and quality across the assigned area
'-Recommend improvements to processes and policies across the Retail Banking business to drive operational efficiencies and high quality customer service Managerial & Leadership Responsibilities - (if applicable) - Key Success Metrics Portfolio Quality (Delinquency Rations, Net Credit Losses, Bounce rates) TAT, cost of processing and manpower, credit appraisal, productivity