JD for Executive – Quality Analyst (Compliance & Investigation- C&I)
Client is a technology-led business process management organization with a customer and community-centric approach. Customer Experience, RPA/IPA-driven digital transformation, and Machine Learning / Trust & Safety Operations comprise the core of the business.
Location: Udaipur/Navi Mumbai/Jamshedpur
Skill Sets Required
Functional Skills Required-
- The candidate should have knowledge regarding quality matrix management, client and people management, work on compliance projects and should understand basic quality parameters and fraud related aspects.
- The candidate needs to have an understanding of working on customer experience perspective and setting us process check from service and revenue assurance perspective.
- Quality Tools knowledge will be added advantage.
- The candidate should have hands-on knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Behavioral Skills Required-
- Professional behavior is expected
- Withstanding Pressure
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Timely Decision Making
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Innovation Management
- Strategic capability
- Business Acumen