Data Architect, IT (Chief Manager/ Associate Vice President)
Reports To - Head, Enterprise Architecture
- Responsible for visualizing and designing enterprise data management framework.
- Analyses the data needs of company BALIC and create the data roadmap.
- The role demands the deployment of right data architecture to convert business need into data and system requirements, align business processes with IT systems, and manage the complex flow of data and information within the organization
- Providing technical and data leadership to organization
- Providing operation guidance to the application development team, IT and other functions.
- Actively involve in developing data dictionary and engaged in preparing and presenting long term data strategy
- Bring outside in view on latest tech stack on data management, visualization, insight for Structural as well as semi / unstructured data (across on-prem as well as on cloud)
- Prepare framework to review projects to ensure short term and long terms data strategy are followed by project delivery teams
- Build a framework of principles to ensure data integrity across the business
- Identify and evaluate new data management technologies
- Design, document, construct and deploy data architectures for inhouse as well as partner applications (besides COTs)
- Develop and Integrate technical functionality (e.g. scalability, security, performance, data recovery, reliability, etc.)
- Implement measures to ensure data accuracy and accessibility across all applications for regulator, employe, partner and customer
- Enforce data standards
- Build and maintain appropriate Enterprise Architecture artefacts including; Entity Relationship Models, Data dictionary, taxonomy to aid data traceability.