Copy Right 2023 | TMI Group | All Rights Reserved
1) 55% - Maintain and grow Retail Segment of the assigned territory as per targets assigned.
a. Ensure there is constant revenue generated from current dealers and also identify and appoint new dealers based on the opportunities
b. To identify and increase the number of applicators/masons for MYKL products in the assigned territory
· Identify, educate and convert key customers like Architects, builders, contractors, consultants etc. to use/recommend MYKL products.
· Coordinate between the market (dealers, customers, influencers etc.) and the organization to ensure that the products are delivered accurately and on-time to enhance customer satisfaction
· Provide timely product (existing and new) knowledge and training to the dealers, customers and applicators in a timely manner.
· Implement effectively all the market development initiatives to capture additional sales and capture higher market share.
2) 20% - Responsible for all collection of payments as per the commercial policy of MYKL.
· Communicate effectively with dealers and customers on the terms and conditions to ensure accountability for timely payments
· Monitor dealer stocking levels and market credit to ensure MYKL receives timely collections.
3) 5% - Responsible for communicating all activities on a regular basis to his/her manager and HQ.
· Report his/her daily activities to the manager as per set format.
4) 10% - Responsible for collecting and sharing market intelligence in their assigned territory
· Scan the market for competition activities on a continuous basis and communicate to his supervisors & HO.
· Brainstorm ideas with your BM/ASM and implement initiatives to protect MYKL market share.
5) 10% Develop and implement a personal and professional development plan
· Ensure up-to-date knowledge of all MYKL products and applications
· Ensure up-to-date knowledge of all competitor products and applications
· Enhance “professional selling skills” with the assistance of your manager and HQ staff
· Enhance general knowledge on the construction industry for professional development
Skills and Specifications
a. Should be able to communicate technically with architects, interior designers’ fraternity.
b. Excellent rapport with architects, interior designers, contractors and engineers in the assigned area.
c. Excellent working knowledge of the mentioned geography.
d. Knowledge of the construction industry will be an added advantage.
e. Analytical & communication skills
f. Strong aggressive personality